- 2-3 lbs Pumpkin peeled and sliced thinly
- 2-3 Garlic cloves, diced
- 2 Medium onions, diced
- 2 Pimento peppers, diced
- 1 Small scotch bonnet pepper, diced
- 2-3 tbsp Coconut oil
- Black pepper
- Heat oil in an iron pot until just about smoking.
- Sauté the onions and peppers until the onion starts to get translucent and soft. Add in garlic, sauté for 45 seconds.
- Add in pumpkin slices, turn and mix well. Add in salt and pepper, cover the pot.
- Turn every 5-7 mins.
- When the pumpkin starts to soften, start to mash with the back of the spoon until all the pumpkin is mashed and cooked thoroughly.