TRINIDAD: WHERE THE WORLD MEETS!
Why not hold your next meeting in one of the world’s most exciting emerging destinations? Whether you’re planning a meeting, incentive, conference, or exhibition, we can help you host a successful event!
The energy and manufacturing capital of the Caribbean, Trinidad is a vibrant destination with a colourful culture and people with a unique zest for life!
- One of the Top 5 Caribbean meeting and conference destinations
- Over 84,000 business travellers per annum
- Destination lies within the North American area for company, association and individual tax deductions for conventions, meetings and seminars
Trinidad boasts the largest conference centre in the English-speaking Caribbean, and many hotels have facilities for conferences, including international brands like the Hyatt Regency Trinidad and Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre. In addition to this, there is the magnificent, state-of-the-art National Academy for the Performing Arts, which serves several purposes in the MICE market.
- 8 major meeting and conference venues
- Largest indoor meeting space (43,000 sq ft)
- Academic and sport venues with state-of-the-art facilities
- Superb banquet facilities and catering services
Trinidad is a major transport hub, and access to the island from key destinations in the US, South America, Central America, Europe, and the Caribbean is easy!
- Direct service to more destinations and connection hubs than any other country in the southern Caribbean
- Major conference facilities are within 35 minutes of Piarco International Airport
Unwind in Sublime Accommodation
We understand that where you stay is just as important as where you meet! With more than 1500 hotel rooms available in Port of Spain and continuing expansion of hotel capacity, we guarantee high standards and quality service wherever you choose to stay.
- Accommodation options include business hotels, resorts, boutique hotels, villas, and self-catering facilities
- International brands such as Radisson, Preferred Hotels, Holiday Inn Express, Marriott, Hilton, and Hyatt
Delight in Our Diversity
Known as a Rainbow Country and The Land of Festivals, the diversity of our multi-ethnic people is also reflected in the island’s culture, heritage and festivals.
- Eclectic mix of cultural events all year round
- Trinidad and Tobago Carnival is a one-of-a-kind cultural experience
- Home of the world-famous steel pan
Savour Stunning Sites and Inspiring Attractions
Old world gingerbread houses and historic landmarks share a modern city and you can experience lush tropical rainforests only 20-minute drive out of the capital Port of Spain, you’re in a tropical rainforest enjoying majestic views of the Caribbean Sea!
- Wealth of churches, places of worship, museums, art galleries, colonial buildings and public parks
- World-class football/soccer, basketball, cycling, golf, aquatics, athletics, and horse-racing venues
- Spectacular eco attractions include rare oil birds, nesting leatherback turtles and the world’s largest natural asphalt lake
- Rich flora and fauna with over 600 species of butterflies, 433 species of birds, and 2300 types of flowering shrubs and plants
Taste the Difference
Our reputation for sumptuous, mouth-watering culinary fare is rivalled only by our ability to throw a great party!
- Lively pub and restaurant districts
- Annual food festivals highlight gourmet and indigenous cuisine
- Outstanding venues, from boats to beaches, to partying and dining
- Shopping mecca of the Southern Caribbean