TRINIDAD TRAVEL GUIDELINES
Effective July 1, 2022: Persons entering the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago will no longer be required to produce a negative COVID-19 PCR or Lab Approved Antigen test result.
The public is reminded to adhere to the latest Public Health Guidelines. Persons can visit the Ministry of Health’s official social media pages or website here, for further information.
BEFORE YOU TRAVEL:
WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Wear masks when you go out in public (masks are mandatory in public spaces)
- Keep your distance from others (6ft)
- Stay home if you are ill
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use an alcohol-based sanitizer
- Cough into a tissue or into the crook of your elbow
- Avoid touching your face
- Clean then sanitize surfaces (e.g. table tops, door knobs and cell phones).
The Trinidad and Tobago Ministry of Health requests recent travellers who experience a fever, cough, or respiratory distress to contact the Ministry of Health at 877-WELL (9355).
Visit the Ministry of Health’s website at: www.health.gov.tt for additional information.