Whitehall (Rosenweg), one of the Magnificent Seven
White Hall, named after the beautiful coral stone with which it was made, was the largest of the six private residences of the Magnificent Seven mansions in Port of Spain. Construction of this majestic structure began in 1904, featuring a Palladian style with origins in classic Greek, Roman and Moorish architecture. Interestingly, the White Hall served as the Headquarters for the US Military during World War II until 1944. It also served as the Office of the Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago from 1959 to 1988 and from 1999 to 2008.