The Pointe-à-Pierre Wildfowl Trust
The Pointe-a-Pierre Wildfowl Trust offers a tranquil and captivating natural experience. Learn about flora and fauna; view a large local Shell Collection and visit the Amerindian Museum. Enjoy a walk through the forest, nature trails and scenic spots for outdoor picnics.
- Cost: TT$5.00 (under 12 yrs.); TT$10.00 (12–16 yrs.); TT$20.00 (over 16 yrs.)
- Intensity: Easy
- Contact: 1-868-612-2463 / 1-868-658-4200 ext. 25121 / 1-868-678-3515/ 1-868-321-0565
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.papwildfowltrust.org
- Payable in cash at the Learning Centre of the P-a-P Wildfowl Trust upon arrival.
- Ministry of Health Covid-19 Pandemic Protocols MUST be observed i.e. groups of 10 persons
- Confirmed reservations are required to facilitate daily carrying capacity. Please call for further information.
Also available and optional:
- Outdoor Picnic Area Available,
- Additional Forest Walk and Hiking Trails,
- Educational Films, Audio/ Visual Presentations. *Photography allowed with permission.