WORLD TRAVEL MARKET 2022
World Travel Market 2022 Registration is now open for invited stakeholders of Tourism Trinidad Limited!
World Travel Market (WTM) remains a major platform to engage with our critical tourism partners in the core overseas source market and also presents you with a lucrative platform from which you may promote yourselves and make new business contacts.
Check your WTM benefits:
- Stand space in prime location being visible from all angles
- Dedicated pod on the stand with seating for 4 persons
- Secure storage area
- 1 sqm graphic panel and signage
- Lighting and electricity supply
- Use of stand cloakroom (for coats only as space is limited)
- Complimentary hospitality for exhibitors and clients
- Tastings and entertainment to enhance the destination’s presence on the stand
- Reception desks to field visitor inquiries
- Listed on WTM’s website, allowing registrants to upload images, videos, brochures and product descriptions.
- ‘Connect Me’: an online appointment scheduling system is particularly useful for identifying new contacts not heard of before.
- Optimized meetings with bespoke app that will allow stand sharers to scan the badge of everyone they meet, whether by appointment or casually on the stand or in the aisles. At the end of the day, stand sharers will be able to download meetings and any notes made on the app.
Registration and Registration Fee
WTM 2022 stakeholders wishing to participate are required to pay the subsidized registration fee of TT$1100.00 per registrant.
For more information, please contact Wendy Lake, International Promotions Specialist at [email protected].
WTM Hotel Options & Airline Rates
The following hotels are recommended based on their close proximity to Excel London
- Aloft London Excel 4*: http://www.booking.com/Share-OgX3blj
- DoubleTree by Hilton London Excel 4*: http://www.booking.com/Share-4sqLZLk
- Crowne Plaza London Docklands 4*: http://www.booking.com/Share-tzvG0X
- Good Hotel London 4*: http://www.booking.com/Share-goV2gr
- Ibis London Excel 3*: http://www.booking.com/Share-IWqo67
BA has indicated that they can no longer offer WTM special rates due to organizational changes due to the COVID -19 pandemic.