TURTLE WATCHING EXPERIENCE
Photo Caption: Leatherback turtles in Grande Rivière
Join the highly qualified and friendly Nature Seekers tour guides as they take you on an enthralling journey to experience the ancient nesting ritual of the majestic Leatherback SeaTurtles. At Matura Beach you will have the unique opportunity to be arms-length away from the largest sea turtles in the world as they engage in this ancient process. This is a fascinating and authentic experience in nature conservation and ideal for children.
- Duration: Approx. 2.5 hrs.; 7:00 p.m. nightly
- Cost per Adult: TT$100.00 local / US$20.00 visitor
- Cost per Child: TT$50.00 local (under 12 years) / US$10.00 visitor (under 12 years)
- Permit Fee: An access permit from Forestry Division is required at an additional cost of TT$5.00 for adults and TT$2.00 for children (12 years and under)
- Intensity: Easy-Moderate
- Meeting Point: Nature Seekers Headquarters at 10 1/4 Mile Road, Toco Main Road, Matura at 6:45 p.m.
- Contact: 1-868-668-7337
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.natureseekers.org