TURTLE WATCHING EXPERIENCE
Leatherback turtles in Grande Rivière
Join the highly qualified and friendly Nature Seekers tour guides as they take you on anenthralling journey to experience the ancient nesting ritual of the majestic Leatherback SeaTurtles. At Matura Beach you will have the unique opportunity to be arms-length away fromthe largest sea turtles in the world as they engage in this ancient process. This is a fascinating and authentic experience in nature conservation and ideal for children.
- Duration: Approx. 2.5 hrs.; 7:00 p.m. nightly
- Cost: TT$105.00 per adult / TT$52.00 per child (under 12 years) for Nationals and US$21.00 per adult / US$11.00 per child (under 12 years)
- Intensity: Easy-Moderate
- Meeting Point: Nature Seekers Headquarters at 10 1/4 Mile Road, Toco Main Road, Matura at 6:45 p.m.
- Contact: 1-868-219-4819 or 1-868-223-5713
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.natureseekers.org
Note: All COVID-19 protocols will be strictly observed.