The incredible views at Hacienda Jacana
Located on a 22-acre estate, Hacienda Jacana is an eco-lover’s dream. This property is nestled in the village of Talparo and offers birding enthusiasts the opportunity to view an abundance of birds. The property also boasts a wide and beautiful garden space offering herbal, ornamental and fruit-bearing trees.
- Check in @ 4:00 p.m.
- Check out @ 1:00 p.m.
- (4) 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom cottages
- Maximum capacity 4 adults and 2 children (on cots) per cottage
- A/C in bedrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining and living rooms, porch overlooking the lake
- Wi-Fi and TV with limited cable options
- International guests can request meal options (packages based on request – accommodation, meals and tours)
Birdwatching at Hacienda Jacana
- Friday 4:00 p.m. to Sunday 4:00 p.m.
- $2,500.00 for both bedrooms
- $1,700.00 for one bedroom
- Monday to Thursday 4:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- $1,200.00 for both bedrooms
- $800.00 for one bedroom
Visitors can choose from the following birding tours:
- Bird Tour at Hacienda Jacana
- Blanchisseuse Road and Asa Wright
- Aripo Savannah & Nariva Swamp
- Point-a-Pierre Wild Fowl Trust, Brickfield, Waterloo mudflats & Caroni Bird Sanctuary
- Turtle Watching & Piping Guan
- Yerette & Caroni Bird Sanctuary