TRINI MANGO CHOW
TRINI PLUM CHOW
TRINI PINEAPPLE CHOW
SPICY PINEAPPLE PORK CHOW
- 6 Granny Smith Apples
- 3 Chadon Beni Leaves (Culantro)
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Tsp Lime Juice
- 1 Dash Granulated Sugar
- Pepper (to taste)
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Wash all ingredients.
- Cut Chadon Beni (Culantro) into fine pieces and set aside.
- Peel and cut Garlic into fine pieces and set aside.
- Cut Lime in half and extract juice.
- Cut Pepper (to desired heat) into fine pieces and set aside.
- In a bowl cut Apples to desired thickness ensuring to remove the core.
- Add Chadon Beni, Garlic and Pepper to bowl.
- Add Lime juice to bowl.
- Add a dash of granulated Sugar.
- Add Salt and Black Pepper to taste.
- Mix well making sure to incorporate all ingredients.
- Let the chow sit in refrigerator overnight. (8-10hrs)